The eyes are the most crucial area to cover when talking about makeup. Eye makeup can make or break your overall makeup looks. Always pay special attention to the eyes for every makeup type be it a simple eyeshadow look or glam party makeup. Before doing eye makeup it is essential to know the shape and colour of your eye to use the complimenting eyeshadow to enhance your eyes.
Understanding Various Eye Shapes For Creating The Best Looks
The beauty of eyes can be magnified by highlighting the most appreciated eye features of each eye shape. Knowledge of eye shapes for artists as well as self-makeup enthusiasts can teach them which eyeshadow palette suits each eye shape:
- Almond Eyes: Almond eye shape is the most symmetrical eye shape. It has an almost equal proportion of lid and eye size. This eye shape is so versatile that it can be styled by creating a natural eyeshadow look or glam party look. They can experiment with winged liners, coloured liners or neutral to bold eye shadow, depending upon the occasion.
- Hooded Eyes: Hooded-eyed people have a small fold that covers their creases making their eyes look smaller. Choosing a perfect eyeshadow palette for hooded eyes is a tedious task. Little Stars Pressed Pigment Palette From Moira could be the best palette for hooded eyes as it has both Matte and glitter shades to make the hooded eyes look big. Hooded eye people should try thin eyeliner and heavy mascara to make the illusion of big eyes.
- Upturned Eyes: Upturned eyes are beautiful as they are naturally turned upward at the corners. People with Upturned eyes should enhance their features by applying black or coloured eyeliner in the direction of their eyes. They can use soft eye shadow like A Moment With You Pressed Pigment Palette From Moira which has both soft to dark shades to create many looks.
- Round Eyes: Rounded eyes are usually small and appear almost round in shape. To make your round eyes stand out, use a winged eyeliner look. Try the Time to Shine Pressed Pigment Palette which has shades from light pink to dark brown along with some shimmer shades to create a versatile look on all eye types.
- Monolid Eyes: Monolid eyelids usually have decreased openings between the crease and lid, giving an almost flat eye appearance. Using darker shades to create the illusion of a crease and extending the wing at the edge of the eye can enhance the monolid eye look. Simple party eye makeup would suit more than smokey eyes for clients with monolid eyes.
Eye Makeup Looks For Various Occasions
Eye Makeup Looks For Every Day: You can look more energetic and bright by doing a basic eye look. Choose simple eye makeup for daily use to create a soft and brightening eye look. Start by applying a neutral base tone that matches your skin tone to cover up dark circles, then use a light brown shade to create a smooth base. Finish your look by applying mascara to open up your eyes.
Eye Makeup Looks For Evening Party: Minimalism is trending nowadays and party makeup is also inspired by minimalistic looks. Grab your favourite eyeshadow palette to create a simple party eye makeup. You can do 3 eyeshadow soft glam eye looks for evening parties using A Moment With You Pressed Pigment Palette which has both Matte and shimmer shades. Grab a fluffy brush and apply a soft shade on the whole lid, now add a darker shade on the outer corners of the eye. Using the same fluffy brush add the primary colour of your look in the centre of your eye finish by applying light shimmer eye shadow on top of it to add the glimmer.
Eye Makeup Look For Holiday Spree: Vacation makeup is often a simple and glowing makeup look. Choose a neutral eye palette to create a natural eyeshadow look for your vacation. Start your natural holiday eye look by applying concealer or a colour that matches the skin tone on your lid. Now add light peach, brown or Nude shade on the crease. Line your waterline with black eye shadow and finish your look with mascara to enjoy your vacation, looking glowing and natural.
Eye Makeup Looks For Formal Events: Often people get confused about what eye makeup to do for professional events to look classy and sophisticated. Try out a simple eyeshadow look for formal events. choose an eyeshadow palette that has Neutral shades to compliment your formal look. Little Stars Pressed Pigment Palette from Moira would be a perfect choice as it has Neutral matte shades for basic events and some glitter shades for big events. Create your eye look using a lighter shade on the whole lid, take a fluffy brush and add medium brown or beige colour on the crease and outer corners. Complete your look with a thin eyeliner and mascara.
Each eye shape is unique and beautiful in a way. Understanding the eye shapes and colours can help the makeup artist choose the best Eyeshadow that would enhance the natural features. And if you are looking for the best eyeshadow products, check out the collection offered by Moira.
- How to do 3 colour eyeshadow?
Ans: To make a three-colour eyeshadow look, start with a neutral base colour in the inner corner of your eyes. Add darker shade on outer corners and fill middle life with a shimmer eyeshadow to make a stunning soft glam eye makeup look.
- How do I blend my eyeshadow?
Ans: Always make use of a fluffy medium-sized brush to blend lid colour using to and fro motion. start blending from the middle of the lid to the outer corners. you can add more colour to make a bold look. Use a small eye brush to blend colour around the inner corner.
- How do you apply 4 shades of eyeshadow?
Ans: For doing 4 eyeshadow looks start by building a light neutral colour on the whole lid. using the fluffy brush define your crease with medium dark transition shade. Apply a dark colour on the outer corner of the crease to create a smoky look. fill the middle of the lid with primary colour or a shimmer eye shadow to complete your look.